Home Health Agency
Provides Intermittent Home Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Home Health Aides for personal care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance, Veterans and Private Pay
What is home health care?
Home health care is skilled nursing care and therapy services delivered to you at your place of residence through a plan of care ordered by your doctor.
How can someone qualify for home health services?
To be eligible to receive Medicare home health services:
1. You must meet the Medicare Regulations for Homebound status
2. Services must be provided under a plan of care established and ordered by a physician.
3. You must need skilled care on an intermittent basis.
Call our office at 620-326-5312 or ask your physician about Home Health Care. Home health gives you an extension of your doctor's care at home.