Wednesday, April 08, 2020

What to bring if you are coming from out of state

1. Certified U.S. Birth Certificate, unexpired U.S. passport, U.S. consular report of birth abroad, Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship

2. Proof of Residency (2 documents) Examples: Current Kansas voter registration card, current Kansas vehicle registration, utility bill or mail from a financial institution.

3. Social Security Card with Number

4. If your name has changed you will need to bring in documentation.  Examples: Marriage Certificate, Divorce decree, Court Order of Adoption or Court order of legal name change. (Documents must be original or certified copies)

5. Out of state Driver's License or Out of State ID